Saturday, July 07, 2007

at last...feel like human

its been a while i didn't post any news bout me...i was so busy for the last three weeks due to many events happened in my life...on the 1st week, i'd to attend school on saturday...it's a replacement day for the coming hari raya...on the 2nd week, went to balok beach for a camping...and last week, again a replacement for hari raya...this week i hv two days of holidays that will makes me fel like human ahahahhaaha...

my new house is ready for us to move in but b4 that we - my family and i - hv to wash it...the contractor left the house quite 'comot' thats made me felt 'geram'...anyway that's their common attitude...*sigh*... luckily with the help of Pakcik Ad, i got discount hehehehe

gtg...need to get ready for our activity later in the evening...lets wash the house!!!

No comments: