Monday, July 09, 2007

photography session...

this morning my school had a photography session for school's mag. started with form 1 classes to form 6...later all clubs formed in the school...luckily the weather was fine, just good for the session... ;-) as a form teacher for 4 zuhal, i took the picture with them, there were two absent students from my class...well they didn't have the opportunity to take pics with their new form teacher ahahahaha...so sad...

in the afternoon, my friend-faizal called me to take pics for Formula 1 club...hehehehe i thought there's no pics for that club, like it doesn't exist ;-p...after the session, he informed me that we'll hv our 1st meeting on this wednesday. at last the mega project will begin.

tomorrow afternoon- all english, maths and science teachers have to attend the buddy support system. we'll continue with last week's lesson...lets learn phonetics guys!

No comments: