Friday, July 20, 2007

2 months without salary...waaaaaa

uwaaaaaa...this morning, i went to the office to hand in the kew.8 form to the clerk...only one clerk was there and she was the person in-charge of my salary...i'd taken all forms needed from my previous school...from 2004 till 2007. she said that i'll get my salary on september (!!!) due to the dateline was over...what!??? gosh!!! that means i've no salary for two months uwaaaaaa!!! eventhough i'll get back-dated salary...how bout my expenses for next month??? well, i've to take some money from my saving account (which only have little money...) ...owhhhh what a trouble! nevermind...i'll make sure that i'll spend the money WISELY!!!...please honey dear...spend the money WISELY will u??? and I WILL!!!

;-( ;-(

1 comment:

hani_san said...

kew.8 - form fill up by the clerk about one's salary...without this form one can't receive any pay... :-(