Saturday, June 09, 2007

my grandfather...

my aunt has asked me to accompany her to visit my grandfather at my uncle's house in sentul. since i had nothing to do, the three of us (my sis, bro & i) agreed to follow her. so we went to her house in kuang by comuter. we stopped at kuang comuter station and where her husband fetched us after the jumaat prayer. at 3pm we went to my uncle's house and his wife and their children were in the house. i felt glad to see my grandfather since my last visit a few motnhs back...he was sitting on his wheelchair (he rarely walks therefore he feels pain on his knees and waist due to his less phisycal ativity), looking at us. so we salam him and told our name...so that we hope he can recognise us. due to the accident a few years back, his memory began to decreased day by day. everytime we visited him, that's what we did, introduce ourselves in order to refresh his memory.

my grandfather is in his early 80's...alhamdulillah he has nothing serious disease such as diabetic, hypertension or heart problem. this could be of his healthy diet at his early age, therefore he still in good heatlh! he can simply chew the tablets without fear of the bitterness...phew! as for me, i couldn't take tablets without water...that's my grandfather, haji agam bachik (see pic) which i call him as atuk ayah. deep in my heart, i want to take care of him (together with my late grandmother...unfortunately she passed away 14 years ago...) but due to some obstacles, i couldn't...i hope and pray that atuk ayah will be in good heatlh. may Allah bless him and our family.

No comments: