Wednesday, March 18, 2009

mak long...

l-r: mak long, myself, teh-aidilfitri 2007


mak long smsed us...

"check-in at 3 pm. don't came too early,but it's ok if you come late...and don't forget to bring toto, pillows and lauk-lauk yang da masak siap2...nanti kita heat guna microwave kat sana...don't forget to recite doa2 before going there...minta ALLAH selamatkan kita semua, dalam apa saja aktiviti... perjalanan ka, mandi-manda ka, jalan-jalan ka...semuga ALLAH pelihara kita semua...amin."

that's my eldest aunt from my father's side...she's too eager in reminding us about the family day...my family didn't has opportunity to joined her last year due to my sister and brother's extra classes therefore she keeps reminding us to join her plan this year...she smsed everybody in order to alert us about the matter. my little cousins are the most eager persons to go there because they wanted to play in the swimming pool and at the beach as well...

myself, still have a lots of works to do - books to be marked...files to be completed...lesson plans to be wrote...exercise to be photocopied...registration for spm candidates...lots more waiting in the list...ahahaha...what a life!

well hani, do one at a time...stay calm and you'll be sure can complete all works at times! meanwhile, enjoy the gathering and don't spoil mak long's plan...cheers!

No comments: