Monday, August 04, 2008

niece part 1 ~mira~

"huh! anak sapa ni? owhh...anak dak Angah...:) ... dahi jendul! muka bulat sebijik cam ayah dia...nasib baik kulit cerah cam ko Ngah!...kekekeke"

....those were the dialogues said by me to my sister, Angah, when she had her first daughter-amirah yusrina binti ajmain back on 2004...the father is a javanese breed in felda lui selatan...that's explained on his (weird ;P) name. she's turning to 4-yr-old on sept. and becoming more and more talkative little girl...here are some pictures of my first niece...



i'm 1-yr-old...selamat hari raya...

with my "Wai" (g'mother) on my mother's side

with my "Pak Chaq" - my mother's brother...we do look alike, don't we?

3-yr-old

...with the Perakian"Mak Long Wani"

my big smile...closed eyes...


going 4-yr-old

peace...wanna join me eating some ice-cream?

yummy!...milk and vanilla flavour...heaven!

No comments: