Friday, December 28, 2007

miss u so much!!!

hello! it's been a long time i didn't upload anything in my house-"my words"...miss u so much dear...i didn't mean to neglect you but i hv to :( ...well for your info, i'd involved with marking SPM english paper 1&2...it'd started from the nov till dis...i was depressed since it was my fisrt time marking those papers...i got this chance because i of the teacher can't make it...her mother got ill suddenly and that's why i got her place...furthermore, my bf has asked me to join them and she's in too, that's another reason why i agreed to be the evaluator...7 out 0f 9 were the new markers, therefore i'd feel glad due to the "comfortable" environment (for myself especially hehehehe)... now we'd finished the marking and what a relief!!! at last i got chance to surfing the net and updated my beloved blog...that's all 4 now...i'll keep in touch with you later...see u again... ;-)

No comments: