Thursday, August 30, 2007

graduation

ALHAMDULILLAH....praise to ALLAH...finally i received my degree from the pro canselor tan sri rozali ismail on the 29th of august, the last day of convocation held in universiti putra malaysia... here are some pics taken on my happiest day...(so far...)

will resume later...so much work to do... ;-p



i'm back....have a look at the pics taken on the day



me with kak lin, my best friend after the ceremony


with a few of my classmates



my other best friend - kak hanim



my father, my induk(auntie) and my mother



@ putrajaya...the flowers were not mine...kak lin's ;-p


these were a group of tourists from china...they were attracted with my "jubah and mortar board" lorr...at first i thought they wanted me to take pics of them but in the end they took pics with me...furthermore, we conversed like "ayam and itik"... English - mandarin...can u guys imagine that???? ahahahahahaha...so funnnnyyyy!!!


one of my fav pic...yeahoo!!! at last we've graduated together-gether hehehehe

induk and ibu @ putrajaya

on the next day - 30th august...behind me was my faculty of educational studies, upm

No comments: